Friday 28 August 2009

Tulips




I have used some of the words from my prose "Love Whirlpools" on this piece of art as I felt it fitted the image perfectly.
One of the things I love most about what I do and achieve in my art is being able to source a lot of my ideas and subsequent images from my original watercolour paintings.
The focus of this collection is Tulips - my favourite flower.  The face on the image is from a picture of my son when he was aged about four years old.  He features a lot in my artwork because not only is he my son but he is exceptionally beautiful.
I thoroughly enjoyed working on this collection and hope you enjoy seeing it.
All prints are available to buy - prices on http://www.jsgcreations.snappages.com/ or contact me on Jan@Jsjcreations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.