Tuesday 20 October 2009

Eden

Jsjcreations.com
These images were sourced from some original artwork I designed for my soon-to-be delivered grand-daughter Eden.
I painted four canvasses, each with a different letter spelling her name.  I then adorned the canvasses with pretty girlie things like glitter and butterflies.  The artwork is now hung on the nursery wall awaiting her arrival.
I use my own art or photographs as a source for my mixed media artwork which means I have the rights over all the images produced.  It also means I do not have to be concerned about upsetting another artist by putting my own interpretation on their work.
If you are interested in buying prints of my artwork please contact me on jsgcreations@aol.com or view my website http://www.jsgcreations.snappages.com/ for prices. 
More of my artwork can be viewed on www.flickr.com/photos/jsgcreations - all images are available for sale in a huge variety of sizes and formats.
If it`s colour you love you can`t do better or wilder than the artworld of Jsj Creations.  I can also be contacted on http://www.jsjcreations.com/ or emailed at jan@jsjcreations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.